Skilled Workers Inc. (the "Company") may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals accessing this site for any reason.
1. Site Use.You agree that you will use skilledworkers.com (“Site”) for the purposes of obtaining employment only.Once you have registered and received your password you will be able to fill out an application which will then be entered into the skilled workers database to be searched by employers.You will also be able to search for jobs which meet your specific skill set.
The Company does not provide and is not responsible for obtaining any worker’s permits or visas.This is the responsibility of the International Skilled Worker and the employer.Please see the Immigration Lawyer Directory for assistance with immigration matters,
You are responsible for the content of your application. You must not, and by using this Site you agree not to, post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity, post a sexually-explicit image or statement, or impersonate another person.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of postings posted by employers or other users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted will be at your own risk.
The Company has no obligation to screen information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by any users. If notified by a user of an application or posting which allegedly does not conform to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the application or posting.
2. Unacceptable Site Use.The Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking skilled workers. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and all users agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site.
Disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
4. Passwords.You will have a unique password assigned to you in order to post your application and to access the post job postings.If you are found to share your password with any non-registered user, such sharing will be a breach of this Agreement and the Company shall have the right to terminate this Agreement and remove your application from the Site.The Company reserves the right to periodically change issued passwords.
5. The Company's Liability.Skilledworkers.com does not screen or censor the employment opportunities offered. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and workers. As a result, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Web Site.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (contractual, actual and consequential, direct and indirect, punitive) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of your application or material contained therein placed by you on the Site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Site.
The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions made by any employer posting jobs on the Site.
6. No Warranties. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH NO RESPRESENATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO ITS SERVICES OR THE SITE, OR THE FUNCTIONALITY, PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS OF USE OF ITS SERVICES OR THE SITE.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and itsaffiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
8. Limitation of Liability.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, LOSS OF DATA OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION IWHT THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
9. Links to Other Sites.The Company is not responsible for the content of any sites that maybe linked to the Site (“Linked Sites”).The Linked Sites are for convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
10.Termination. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your postings from this Site and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Site, upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
11.General.The Company makes no claims that the contents of this Site may be lawfully viewed outside of Canada. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside of Canada, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. All claims or issues regarding this Site shall be governed according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Skilledworkers.com is an online community dedicated to job seekers and employers in the Construction, Energy, Environmental, Manufacturing, and Mining industries. Users can search for jobs, post their resumes.